Skilled Migration

Skilled Independent 189 Visa

The sub-class 189 visa is a skilled visa, an independent visa where the candidate does not need sponsorship or a firm job offer in Australia, and if the candidate is granted the sub-class 189 visa, they can live and work anywhere in Australia as a permanent resident. Read More >>

Skilled Nominated Visa, sub-class 190

The sub-class 190 visa is a skilled visa, and a nominated visa where a nomination from a State or a Territory government agency is required. Should you be granted a visa under this subclass there are obligations to undertake, such as that candidate..Read More >>

Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa, sub-class 489

The Skilled-Regional (Provisional) visa subclass 489 is for skilled workers and their families to live, work and study in specified regional areas in Australia for 4 years. Read More >>

Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate visa

The Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) allows you to live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. Students are only able to access the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) once as a primary applicant.. Read More >>

Subclass 476 Skilled - Recognised Graduate visa

The Skilled — Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476), a tempory visa, allows recent engineering graduates of eligible universities to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in occupations. Read More >>