Student Visa- Subclass 500

Subclass 500

Your Eligibility

For Student Visas, you must be accepted for full-time study in a registered course or part of a registered course to be eligible for these visas. A registered course is an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

Our services

We will maximise your prospect of obtaining the appropriate student visas, including assisting you with your course application for this visa, satisfying the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement, that you agree to the Australian Values Statement and that you have no debts to the Australian government, plus your financial, health, character, insurance and English language requirements, in addition to providing information to satisfy requirements for your accommodation and welfare.

We can also advise you on your eligibility to work in Australia, while studying on these visas.

We will provide you with a realistic assessment of your chances of success with these visas, and will advise you accordingly. We will guide you regarding suitable and acceptable proof, and prepare the necessary documentation to maximise your chances to be granted these visas. Contact us to assess your options

This visa is for students who want to come to Australia to study at a registered education institution.